- Make the sauce by combining yogurt, cucumber and mint; set aside.
- Coat the flank steak with Steak Grilling Blend, pressing seasoning on steak with back of spoon.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill steak 5 to 6 minutes on each side for rare and 7 to 8 minutes for medium; do not overcook.
- Remove steak from grill and allow to rest 2 to 3 minutes.
- Slice steak as thin as possible against the grain.
- Open pita pocket and fill with steak, tomatoes, onions and lettuce, and drizzle with sauce.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Because you slice flank steak against the grain, you cut through its fibers and this helps to make the steak tender.
This inexpensive cut of beef has a broad surface and lends itself well to grilling using a rub.