Garlic Mashed Potatoes
A family favorite that's a must-have for the holidays. Make your potatoes smooth or a little lumpy, but use Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend for full flavor.
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 1
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 lb cooked potatoes
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Combine ingredients in medium saucepan and mix well.
- Cook over low heat until heated through.
- Add additional low-sodium chicken broth to thin if needed.
- Using a potato masher, mash potatoes until smooth and creamy.