- Simple to make and as healthy as healthy can be. This fish dish will please even the harshest of fish critics.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 lb skinless sole fillets
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- Spray fillets lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle fillets with Original Blend.
- Roll each fillet, starting with narrow end.
- Place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional Original Blend, if more robust flavor is desired.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes in a preheated 400-degree oven, or until fish flakes easily with fork.