Extra Spicy Holiday Mix
- Good to eat, good to get! This delicious homemade snack mix is a perfect mix of crunch, tart and spice. It's the perfect combo for your own holiday entertaining.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cup wheat squares cereal
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sun-dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and add Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Place cereal and pumpkin seeds in large bowl.
- Toss with seasoning mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in oven 15 to 20 minutes or until cereal is crisp.
- Remove from oven and toss with sun-dried cranberries.