Extra Spicy Holiday Mix
- Good to eat, good to get! This delicious homemade snack mix is a perfect mix of crunch, tart and spice. It's the perfect combo for your own holiday entertaining.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and add Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Place cereal and pumpkin seeds in large bowl.
- Toss with seasoning mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in oven 15 to 20 minutes or until cereal is crisp.
- Remove from oven and toss with sun-dried cranberries.