Zesty Turkey Pasta Salad
Easy for entertaining guests, this tasty pasta salad is fun to make and sure to please. Aided by Dash™ Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, this dish is sure to tempt those sitting around the table.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 6 oz cooked, cubed white turkey meat
- 16 oz package frozen Italian vegetables
- 8 oz fusilli pasta
- 1/2 tsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse.
- Microwave vegetables according to package directions.
- Add to cooked pasta.
- Combine mayonnaise, seasoning blends and Dijon mustard in large bowl; mix well.
- Add turkey, pasta and vegetables.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature, or refrigerated.