Very Low-Fat Twice-Baked Potatoes
Finally, a healthier version of twice-baked potatoes. Just enough for two, this dish is bursting with flavor thanks to Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tbsp Molly McButter Cheese Flavor Sprinkles
- 2 large baked potatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp nonfat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each baked potato in half lengthwise.
- Scoop potato from shells into medium bowl (leaving a 1/4 inch of potato on skin); reserve shells.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Heat in oven 12 to 15 minutes or microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes until hot.
- Sprinkle with additional Cheese Flavor Sprinkles or paprika, if desired.
- Hints: Reduced-fat sour cream may be substituted for fat-free; use the same amount.
- Potatoes may be made 1 to 2 days in advance and refrigerated.
- Heat in 350-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or loosely covered in microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.