- The super spud dish! With just five ingredients, it's a quick and easy appetizer to make. Look forward to being thanked every time this tasty delight appears on the dinner table.
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
- Pierce skins with fork.
- Place potatoes directly on oven rack.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cut lengthwise slice from top of each potato.
- Scoop out potato, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
- Mash potato flesh in bowl.
- Add sour cream, milk, butter and Original Blend; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Place filled potatoes in baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.