Turkey With Roasted Vegetables
Start with roasted vegetables tossed in Dash™ Garlic Herb Marinade and then serve over hot turkey slices. Definitely company food, but everyday easy!
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 cup cooked turkey breast, sliced and warmed in microwave
- 2 cup cleaned and sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Garlic Herb Marinade
- 2 medium red bell peppers, sliced into 1-inch slices
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch rounds
- Spray zucchini, red pepper and mushrooms lightly with cooking spray, keeping each vegetable variety in a separate pile.
- Sprinkle all with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Place red bell peppers in an ovenproof baking dish in a preheated 400-degree oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms to peppers, and continue to roast until soft and lightly browned (15 to 20 minutes).
- Remove vegetables from oven and toss with Garlic Herb Marinade.
- Divide vegetables into four portions and serve over warm turkey.