Skip to content
Turkey Rice Soup
- The smells of homemade soup will gather everyone in the kitchen. This hearty soup is stocked with fall vegetables and seasoned deliciously with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- 6 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cup leftover turkey meat
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup rice
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 medium onion
- Cut celery into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Peel and cut carrots into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut onion into small wedges.
- Combine chicken broth, celery, carrots, onion and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for one hour.
- Add rice and turkey meat and simmer 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.