Skip to content
Tasty Fettuccine Scramble Recipe
- Break out of your brunch routine with this new breakfast sensation! Eggs and bacon meet fettuccine for a taste-bud-approved entree.
Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat together eggs and cream.
- Set aside.
- In a large fry pan, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat; add Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Add cooked, drained hot pasta.
- Stir in egg mixture and add Italian Medley Seasoning Blend.
- Continue cooking until eggs just begin to set, about 1 minute.
- Do not overcook.
- Garnish with bacon.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: Substitute chicken or low-fat sausage for bacon to add variety to your breakfast scramble.
- For a hot n’ spicy fettuccine breakfast scramble, add Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.