Skip to content
Sweet & Spicy Roasted Chicken Wings
- Try this roasted chicken wing recipe the next time you are on appetizer duty. Add in Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend to ensure these scrumptious apps have the perfect amount of sweet and spicy kick.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lb skinless chicken wings, washed and dried
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees or heat grill.
- Toss all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl with Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend.
- Cook until chicken wing juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve family style.