- Fresh carrots and just a touch of Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and brown sugar combine in this mouthwatering glazed carrot dish.
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- Add carrots to medium saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil, reduce heat to medium and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drain carrots; set aside.
- In saucepan over low heat, mix Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend with butter and sugar. Stir until butter and sugar melt.
- Add carrots and stir gently until carrots are lightly coated and glazed.
- Serve hot.