Spicy Touchdown Spread
Touchdown! This festive spread is a must-have on game day. Refried beans, low-sodium salsa and chopped peppers get an extra kick with Dash™ Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend. Don't forget to stock up on whole-grain chips to enjoy with this spicy spread.
- Yield: 3
- 1 cup low-sodium salsa (hot, medium or mild)
- 1 cup seeded and chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 oz shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 16 oz can fat-free refried beans
- 8 oz package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 to 2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 2 oz shredded low-sodium, low-fat cheddar cheese
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Can be served with tortilla chips and crackers.