Skip to content
Sherri’s Citrus Baked DASH Salmon
- 4 (4-6 oz.) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 Tbsp. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 4 slices lemon
- 4 slices orange
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- Fresh thyme or parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Arrange salmon on prepared pan. Coat both sides of salmon with Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Cut lemon and orange slices in rounds (half if desired) and arrange on top of salmon. Sprinkle with wine.
- Bake 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley, if desired.