Skip to content
Sautéed Spinach and Mushrooms
- Freshness is key with this healthy side dish of sautéed spinach and mushrooms.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Heat 10-inch sauté pan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and mushrooms and toss.
- Cook until mushrooms have given up their water and almost start to stick to pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Toss in spinach and stir-fry lightly until spinach is cooked down to half the volume.
- Sprinkle with remaining Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Toss with lemon juice and serve.