Skip to content
Roast Beef With Caramelized Onions
- Roast beef is easy to make and there's always enough for leftovers. Serve this herb-infused round tip roast warm with gravy, then cold the next day between two slices of bread.
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss onions with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Rub beef with remaining oil and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Place beef on top of onions and bake for about 45 minutes or until temperature of meat is 125 degrees for medium.
- Turn after 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cover lightly with foil and allow to rest for 5 to 7 minutes.