Skip to content
Rice Noodle Salad
- Get a jump on dinner by making this in advance and letting the flavors mingle overnight in the refrigerator. This rice noodle salad can do double duty as a stand-alone meatless entree or side salad.
Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- 1 cup roughly chopped snow peas
- 1 1/2 tsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 4 oz thin rice noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 chopped medium red pepper
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions; drain and chop roughly.
- Combine snow peas, broccoli florets, green onions and red pepper with noodles.
- Sprinkle with seasoning blends and toss well.
- Combine rice vinegar, soy sauce and vegetable oil and mix well.
- Pour over noodles and toss well.