Skip to content
Quick Minestrone Soup
- The tomato and chicken bouillonbased broth is full of mixed veggies and seasoned macaroni noodles. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and enjoy piping hot on a chilly winter evening.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 qt water
- 16 oz package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni or medium pasta shells
- 4 tsp instant chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 15 oz can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine water, bouillon, tomatoes, vegetables, pasta and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend in 4-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese when ready to serve.