Quick Mild Italian Sauce
- Better than your favorite Italian restaurant. This homemade Italian sauce recipe has a lemony flair and is perfect over your favorite whole-wheat pasta.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 2 cup water
- 12 oz can salt-free tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring often; reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.