Skip to content
Potato Salad Recipe
- Potato salad is a must-have for the Memorial Day weekend and other fun festivities. Make this your signature side, so they'll keep asking for more.
Cook Time: 21 Minutes
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 3 tbsp finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 7 medium potatoes
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tbsp Table Blend
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs
- Place potatoes in saucepan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Cool and cube potatoes, and place them in large salad bowl.
- Chop hard-boiled eggs and add to potatoes with onion, green pepper, celery and sweet relish.
- Make dressing by combining remaining ingredients.
- Pour over vegetables and toss well.
- Dust salad with Table Blend.