- Simply an irresistible brunch sensation. Seasoned peeled and sliced potatoes meet fluffy eggs for a combo that's perfect for the potato lovers in your family.
- Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 4 whole eggs or egg substitute
- 3 small russet potatoes, cooked, peeled and sliced in 1/4-inch slices
- 3 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Spray a 5- or 6- x 2-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Layer pan with potato slices.
- Stir eggs with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Pour over potatoes and bake in a 375-degree preheated oven until set, about 6 to 7 minutes.