All of your favorite pizza toppings along with penne pasta and an array of Dash™ seasoning blends help to create this family-approved casserole dish.
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1 diced red pepper
- 2 4-oz. chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 15 oz can low-sodium diced tomatoes
- 1 diced yellow squash
- 1 diced yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 3 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 1 diced zucchini
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9- x 13-inch oven casserole dish by spraying with Baker’s Joy®.
- In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Add vegetables and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Sauté until tender, stirring often, for about 2 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and chicken pieces.
- Sauté until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian Medley Seasoning Blend.
- Stir together, mixing well.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake in preheated oven until cheese melts, about 15 minutes.