Parmesan Pita Chips
A new take on snacking. Sprinkled with Dash™, olive oil and Parmesan cheese, whole-wheat pita bread gets a hint of Italian, making it a healthy choice for game day.
- Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 4 6-inch whole-wheat pita breads
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush each pita bread with olive oil.
- Combine Italian Medley Seasoning Blend and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle evenly over pita rounds and cut each into six triangles.
- Arrange on baking trays and bake for 5 minutes.
- Let cool and serve in a basket.