Onion Medley Meatloaf
- Meatloaf is a top choice to make when the leaves begin to turn and the sun-filled days turn into crisp autumn evenings. Ketchup and Dash™ season this dish to bring out savory, mouthwatering flavor.
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8- x 4-inch loaf pan with nonstick coating spray.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Mix well until blended; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, eggs and half of the sauce.
- Mix well until blended.
- Pat mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Spread remaining sauce over meat.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Let stand about 5 minutes; transfer to a platter.