One Sheet Spicy Pineapple Chicken
- This one pan meal delivers a perfect mix of sweet and spicy and comes together in a flash. You can vary up the flavor by swapping in Dash Fiesta Lime or Southwest Chipotle seasoning blends. Serves 4.
- 2 teaspoons Crisco Canola Oil, divided
- 5 lbs chicken tenders or boneless skinless breasts cut into about 2-inch strips
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Dash Extra Spicy or Fiesta Lime seasoning blend, divided
- Juice of 1/2 lime (~ 1 tablespoon), plus wedges for serving
- 1 large bell pepper (sweet variety: red, yellow, orange), cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into ½-inch slices
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple, cut into 2-inch chunks
- Optional garnish: Fresh chopped cilantro, sliced scallions, and lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Mist a baking sheet with nonstick oil spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine chicken, 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon of Dash seasoning blend, and lime juice. Mix well to coat chicken and set aside.
- In another bowl combine pepper, onion, pineapple, 1 teaspoon oil, and 1 teaspoon of Dash seasoning blend. Mix until everything is well coated in the seasoning. Spread evenly into one layer on a prepared baking sheet. Place chicken nestled in between vegetables and pineapple.
- Place in oven and bake for 18 Minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables start to caramelize. Broil for 1 to 2 final minutes to create a golden-brown crust.
Serving Suggestions: Serve over brown rice, Green Giant Riced Veggies Cauliflower, or quinoa. You can also create yummy wraps using large lettuce leaves or tortillas.