- Hard-boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes and canned tuna snuggle into a bed of crisp lettuce leaves. This salad is perfect for lunch munching or a weekend brunch.
- 1 tbsp water
- 6 oz can chunk tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup trimmed and steamed green beans
- 3 small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 hard-boiled and sliced eggs
- 6 quartered cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Place dressing ingredients in covered bottle and shake well.
- Let stand.
- Divide lettuce leaves evenly among six plates.
- Arrange tuna, beans, potatoes, eggs and cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Garnish with black olives.