- This recipe is a Sunday brunch staple. The runny egg yolk makes a delicious dipping sauce for whole-wheat bread, while sprinkled bacon bits complete this appetizing breakfast platter.
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- Using a biscuit cutter or bottom of glass, cut a hole in center of each bread slice.
- Sprinkle with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Spray both sides of each slice with cooking spray.
- Spray grill or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium hot.
- Place bread on grill or in skillet, cook briefly, flip, and carefully break egg into each bread hole.
- When egg is almost cooked, sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Cook for 1 minute, lift carefully to plates and serve.