Skip to content
Mushroom Crostini Bites Recipe
- Less than 30 minutes for delicious small bites infused with garlic and herbs. This recipe is low in fat, making these Mushroom Crostini Bites a healthy appetizer option.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 16-oz. packages mushrooms, sliced and washed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 24 slice French baguette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray both sides of baguette slices with cooking spray.
- Place slices on a large cookie or baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are tender and browned, about 8 minutes.
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise and remaining 1/2 tablespoon Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend; spread over crostini and arrange on a serving platter.
- Spoon mushrooms over crostini.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.