Mashed Potatoes and Parsnips
Yukon Gold potatoes are paired with parsnips and Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend for a recipe that is sure to please.
- Cook Time: 16 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks
- 7 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup milk
- Place prepared potatoes and parsnips in a large pot of cold water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Heat milk and butter together in small saucepan.
- Using a potato masher, mash potatoes and parsnips.
- Gradually add milk along with Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and continue to mash until vegetables are smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.