Mango Corn Relish
- Put aside the usual pickle relish this August and instead try this healthy, tangy salsa made with corn, mango, lime and cilantro, which can be used on burgers, on tortilla chips, or as a side dish.
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 mango, peeled and diced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 4 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Combine corn, mango, onion, lime zest and juice, tomato and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, add cilantro and mix well.