Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- Lemon pepper flavor at its finest. This juicy chicken recipe is perfectly seasoned, thanks to Original Blend and lemon juice.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 8 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp white wine or low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, stir together the lemon juice, wine or broth, Original Blend, oil and pepper.
- Add the chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, turning once or twice.
- Heat a large skillet, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, over medium high heat.
- Add chicken thighs to the skillet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning thighs occasionally.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.