Lemon & Herb Steak
- Add some zest to your dinner meal with this lemon and herb steak recipe. The flavorful marinade will have your mouth watering even before you get grilling.
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 4 1/2-inch thick lean boneless sirloin tip steaks, about 6 oz. each
- Preheat grill.
- Lightly coat grill with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine first five ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
- Brush tops of steaks with half of sauce.
- Grill about 4 inches from heat approximately 6 minutes for rare, 7 1/2 to 8 minutes for medium-rare, or until done as desired, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining sauce.
- Discard any remaining sauce after cooking.
- Variations: .
- Broiled steak: Place steaks on broiler rack 4 to 6 inches from heat.
- Proceed as recipe directs.
- Marinated steak: Prepare a double recipe of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Brush on sauce.
- Use one-half to marinate steaks; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before cooking.
- Discard used marinade, and brush remaining half of sauce on steak during cooking.