Italian Pasta Salad
- Perfect for hot summer days. Try this cool pasta salad with fresh summer veggies and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup uncooked rotini pasta
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain. Do not cool.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir in warm pasta.
- Cool to room temperature, serve or chill for 1 to 2 hours.