Skip to content
Italian Meatloaf Recipe
- Keep your meatloaf fears at bay with this Italian spin on the traditional comfort dish. This Italian meatloaf is packed with delicious flavors that are too good to pass up.
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 1 Minute
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Let stand 30 minutes or until soft.
- Drain tomatoes and chop finely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup ketchup, rolled oats, Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend, onion, cheese, egg whites, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, sun-dried tomatoes and ground round.
- Spray 9- x 5-inch loaf pan and shape to fit pan.
- Spread 1/3 cup ketchup over meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Makes 12 slices.