Skip to content
Hot Baked Crab Dip Recipe
- This exquisite appetizer looks ornate, but is actually a simple make! Bring this hot baked crab dip to your next event and you'll have tasters coming back for more.
Cook Time: 26 Minutes
- 1 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 oz canned crab meat
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 oz grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- Mash cream cheese with fork until creamy, or process in a food processor.
- Check crab for cartilage; add to cream cheese with Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, lemon juice and grated Swiss cheese.
- Place mixture in a 1-quart ovenproof casserole.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 25 minutes or until cheese bubbles.