Skip to content
Herbed Prime Rib Roast Recipe
- Comfort food has never been this easy. Welcome family home for the holidays with this prime rib roast that only asks for a few ingredients.
Cook Time: 3 Hours, 35 Minutes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 6-lb. beef prime rib premium oven roast
- 2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Rub Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend over roast.
- Place roast on a rack set in roasting pan.
- Place in oven and roast for 3 1/2 hours or until instant meat thermometer reaches 135 degrees for medium rare.
- Pour pan drippings into measuring cup and let stand until fat separates.
- Pour off fat and add drippings to empty roasting pan.
- Add beef broth and mix well.
- In small mixing bowl, add flour and cold water.
- Mix well until combined.
- Add flour mixture to beef broth and bring to a boil.
- Boil until thickened.
- Serve hot with roast.