Skip to content
Herb-Spiced Halibut With Mediterranean Vegetables
- Impress friends and family with this spiced halibut entree. Bold flavors of the Mediterranean come alive with the use of ripe tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and stuffed green olives.
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Add eggplant and cook 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, pepper, onion, vinegar and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend to saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in olives.
- Brush halibut with remaining olive oil.
- Sprinkle Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend over both sides of halibut.
- Place steaks in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch glass baking dish in a single layer.
- Spoon tomato mixture over fish.
- Bake in 400-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Arrange halibut on large platter.
- Spoon vegetables and sauce over halibut.
- Garnish with fresh basil as desired.
- Serve immediately.