Hearty Hash Browns
- Good old-fashioned hash browns just like Grandma used to make are perfect with a side of hot peppers for the adults or ketchup for the kids. Add chopped ham or sausage for a meaty and cheesy masterpiece.
- Cook Time: 16 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- Shredded low-sodium cheese
- 6 cup frozen hash browns
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp Original Blend
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high.
- Add hash browns, Original Blend and cheese.
- Sauté until lightly browned, stirring a few times, for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.