Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Caribbean Citrus
This Dash™ rub gives grilled pork tenderloin delicious Caribbean flair.
- Cook Time: 16 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cleaned of sine, strap removed, cut into four small rounds
- 1 tbsp mild or hot chili powder
- 1/2 white or red onion diced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp cooking spray or canola oil for the grill
- 1 1/2 lb fresh pineapple, diced
- Mix all ingredients, except the pork, with the Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend.
- Put half of the marinade mixture with meat; place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Reserve the rest for relish garnish.
- Heat a grill to medium and wipe clean.
- Brush with grill oil and grill pork tenderloin on both sides, turning often until desired degree of doneness.
- Spoon relish onto four plates and top with grilled pork tenderloin.