Skip to content
Grilled Chicken With Spicy Corn & Black Beans Recipe
- Take your dinner up a notch with spicy Southwest flavor thanks to Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 3 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Prepare salsa mixture at least one hour before grilling chicken.
- Combine 2 tablespoons Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, black beans, yellow corn, pepper, red onion, cilantro and fresh lime juice until well blended.
- Refrigerate, stirring once or twice.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Place 1 tablespoon Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and chicken in a plastic bag; shake until well coated.
- Grill 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook 5 minutes, or until juices run clear when pierced.
- Serve hot with salsa spooned over each piece of chicken.