Grilled Chicken Salad
Dash™-seasoned grilled chicken is tossed with fresh greens for a low-carb dinner salad.
- Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1/4 cup Chicken Grilling Blend
- 3 heads romaine lettuce, washed, dried and torn
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 12 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Whisk together Chicken Grilling Blend, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and maple syrup until well mixed.
- Place half of mixture in large plastic bag and set the other half aside.
- Lightly score each chicken breast 2 to 3 times and place in bag with mixture.
- Close bag and move chicken around until each piece is coated.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before cooking.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium.
- Cook chicken for about 5 minutes on each side, turning once, until juices run clear.
- Cool slightly and cut into large strips.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl or platter, toss lettuce with remaining Chicken Grilling Blend, oil, vinegar and syrup mixture.
- Arrange chicken strips on top of greens and serve.