Skip to content
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- This is the ideal Caesar salad, packed with protein and Parmesan cheese. Make the classic lighter with a fat-free mayo/lemon dressing that clings to crisp romaine lettuce leaves.
Cook Time: 9 Minutes
- 3 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 4 4-oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 cup torn romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup unseasoned croutons
- 1/2 tsp fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Preheat George Foreman Grill® to medium high.
- Brush chicken on both sides with olive oil.
- Press 2 tablespoons Chicken Grilling Blend into chicken breasts until well coated.
- Place chicken breasts on grill, close cover and grill 7 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked and juices run clear when pierced.
- Remove chicken from grill and cool.
- Cut into short strips; set aside.
- Combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, pepper and 1 tablespoon Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Let stand while chicken is cooking.
- Place lettuce in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing; garnish with Parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Place chicken strips on top and serve.