Grilled Chicken Burgers
- Take a break from the typical hamburger and give this healthy recipe a shot. It's low in fat and high in taste, making it a great summertime grilling choice.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 lb white-meat-only ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Table Blend
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Mix all ingredients and form four patties about 3 inches in diameter.
- Spray grill with vegetable oil spray and place burgers on grill.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
- Serve with your favorite hamburger buns and condiments, if desired.