Filet Mignon With Mrs. Dash
- This dish is perfect for the connoisseur of succulent filet mignon and flavorful sauces.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 1
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 4-oz. beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 2/3 cup fat-free, low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tbsp Steak Grilling Blend
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Rub steaks with Steak Grilling Blend.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat until oil is hot.
- Add steaks and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Remove steaks and keep warm.
- Add onion to skillet and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add broth and stir well; add mustard and cook over high heat for 2 minutes until sauce reduces and thickens a little.
- Serve sauce over steak.