Skip to content
Fiesta Salad Recipe
- This fresh and zesty salad bursts with citrus flavors and just the right amount of spice. Features Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and fresh navel oranges.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 oz leaf lettuce
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- Combine oil and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend in small bowl.
- Gradually beat in orange and lemon juice using small whisk; set aside.
- Divide lettuce evenly among four plates.
- Arrange orange and onion slices over lettuce.
- Place avocado wedges on top and sprinkle with red pepper.
- Whisk salad dressing and pour evenly over each salad.
- Serve immediately.