Fiesta Lime Fajitas
- Create a classic Mexican dish in no time with this simple fiesta lime fajita recipe. These fajitas are great for entertaining party guests or just adding a little variation to your everyday dinner.
- Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium bell pepper (red and/or green), cut into thin strips
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add meat; cook for 3 minutes until no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return meat to skillet.
- Stir in water and Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend.
- Cook for 3 minutes until heated through.
- Spoon into warm tortillas.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.