Fiesta Guacamole Recipe
- Nothing says fiesta like great guacamole. This recipe can be paired with any traditional Mexican dish to add that extra touch of zing from Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend.
- Halve and pit the avocados.
- Scoop out the flesh and transfer flesh to a medium bowl.
- Using a fork or potato masher, mash the avocados until desired consistency (smooth or chunky).
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover the surface of the guacamole with plastic wrap (to prevent browning) and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.