Skip to content
Fettuccine With Fresh Vegetables
- Add sautéed colorful bell peppers and chopped asparagus to cooked fettuccine. Toss in shredded cheese for a delicious and heart-healthy pasta your whole family will enjoy.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup shredded provolone/mozzarella cheese blend
- 2 cup chopped asparagus
- 2 1/2 tbsp Filippo Berio® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored and seeded, cut into thin strips
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cored and seeded, cut into thin strips
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil in large skillet over medium heat; add vegetables and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook and stir until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Toss together hot pasta, vegetables and lemon juice.
- Mix in cheese and serve.