Skip to content
Dash™ Pasta With Shrimp Recipe
- Make this seafood sensation with just four ingredients. Seasoned with Dash™ and chicken broth, this pasta dish offers a light and easy flavor that pairs nicely with a glass of white wine.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 lb large raw shrimp
- 1 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 lb whole-wheat pasta (thin spaghetti)
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat chicken stock in medium-sized saucepan. Add Original Blend to the chicken stock.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and add shrimp.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turns white and pink.
- Drain pasta and spoon sauce and shrimp over pasta. Top with additional Original Blend if a more robust flavor is desired.
- Serve hot.