Currant Jelly Sauce
- Cook up a large batch of this unique sauce for gifts for all your friends. Attach a recipe card and a bottle of Original Blend for a thoughtful and heart-healthy gift.
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 3 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 cup currant jelly
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan and place over low heat.
- Warm jelly until melted, then remove from heat.
- Spread over ham and bake according to directions.
- Spoon pan drippings over slices when serving.